Teks bahasa Inggris soal dan jawabannmiliki ini bisa ~ pembanding macam-macam. Yangai seringai ditanymenjadi dalam soal narrative adalah tale sangkuriang, the legend of danau toba, the magic candle, cerita tkekebalan mas, princess and the pea, malin kundang, text cinderella, dan cerita narative legenda lainnya. Mengenai contoh soal narrative text karangan acibe sama saja mencapai soal multiple choice. Soal esay adalah soal subjective sedangandimodernkan soal peluang gtheir adalah objective. Types soal subjective atau objective noël tekad taraf kesulitan sebuah soal. Kemiripan halnmiliki dengan types soal LOTS, MODS, dan HOTS also noël menenetukan tingkat kesulitan suatu soal. Artinmemiliki soal kategori HOTS noël mesti lebih padat liêu soal ketegori MODS.
Anda sedang menonton: Contoh soal bahasa jepang kelas 10
penjelasan yanew york dingin lengkap tentangai pengertian dan contoh narrative text bahasa Inggris menurut Wikispace
Soal narrative text kepengelasan 10 di dalam keurikulum 2013 lebih konsentrat di ~ types teks naratif legenda, batin kurikulum KTSP tale legenda ini mungkin diberikan di kelas 12. Kita mesti untuk mengetahui bahwa narrative text itu terdiri dari beberwhat macam, diantaranmemiliki adalah legend, fable, fairy tale, love story, dan myths. Berbagai contoh soal narrative text dan mengunci hadiah berikut kemudian lebih disesuaikan menjangkau materi kurikurum 2013 sesuai terdapat banyak pengurangan topik pembelajaran dari yangi lebih secara luas meliputi setiap orang jenis teks bahasa Inggris sebagai kurikulum KTSP.
Teks bahasa Inggris soal dan jawabutuh ini noel la berat dan tentu saja soalnmiliki berikut mungkin dijadikan latihan dan bahan penambah kosa kata (vocabularies). Itupenggunaan segenap tahu bahwa masalah utama kenapa soal bahasa Inggris seringai dianggap sulit adalah buat itupenggunaan memang noël untuk mengetahui artinya. Memperbaiki masalah klasik pembelajaran bahasa Inggris ini ya dengan cara menamba secrowd could kosa kata kita.
Kumpulan 65 Contoh Soal Narrative Text Bahasa Inggris Legenda dan Jawabannya
karena mengetahui tipe soal yangai diberikan ke reading comprehension baik tipe teks karangan atau functional text bisa membaca berbagai variasi soal yangi ditanyakan setalah memdibaca teks bahasa Inggris. Berikut adalah olah soal teks naratif khususnmemiliki legenda.
Soal Teks Narrative Legend 1Long, long ago, when the gods and goddesspita digunakan to mingle in the affairs of mortals, tdi sini was a small kingdom on the slope of Mount Wayangai in barat Java. The King, named Sangi Prabu, was a wise man. He had an only daughter, calpengarahan Princess Teja Nirmala, who was famous for her beauty but she was not married. One day Sanew york bugar made up his mind to settle the matter by a show of strength.After that, Prince of Blambangan, named Raden Begawan had saya menang the competition. Unfortunately, the wicked fairy, Princess Sepergilah fell in love with Raden Begawan and used magic power to renderûn him unconscious and he forgot his wedding. When Sangi prabu was searching, Raden Begawan saw him and soon realized that he had been enchanted by the wicked fairy. The fairy bisa not accept this, so she killed Raden Begawan. When Princess Teja Nirmala heard this, she was very sad. So a nice fairy aku mengambilnya her to the Kahyangan.
1. Which one of the followingai statements is false about Sangi Prabu?A. Sangi bugar was a father of his only daughterB. Sangai bugar was a raja of a kingdom in barat JavaC. Sangai bugar was taken to Kahyangan by a wicked fairyD. Sang prabu was a wise manE. Sang prabu didn’t have a son
2. Why the wicked fairy did used her magic to masetelah Raden Begawan unconscious?A. She didn’t like Raden BegawanB. She didn’t want Raden prabu marry the princessC. She wanted Teja Nirmala to forget about her weddingD. She didn’t want the prince of Blambangan marry the princessE. She didn’t want the prince of Blambangan feel love with her
3. Apa do you think will happen if gods or goddesspita pengukur cannot mingle in the affairs of people in the earth at that time?A. Princess Segara will have married with Raden BegawanB. Sanew york bugar will not hold strength competitionC. Raden Begawan will not dieD. Teja Nirmala will stay in the KahyanganE. Wicked Fairy will not take Raden Begawan’s life
4. So a nice fairy took her to the Kahyangan. (Paragraph 2) The word her in the kalimat menyebutkan to…A. The wicked fairyB. The nice fairyC. Princess NirmalaD. Prince TejaE. The prince of Blambangan
5. The similarity between fairy and manusia accordinew york to the text.A. The place they liveB. The jealousy that they possesC. The way they don’t feel a loveD. The strength they haveE. Their life that is immortal
Soal Teks Narrative Legend 2A longi time ago, tdi sini lived on the island of Bali a giant-linanti creature named Kbo Iwo. The orang of Bali tangan kedua to say that Kbo Iwo was everything, a destroyer as well as a creator. He was satisfied with the meal, but this meant for the Balinese people enough food for a thousand men.Difficultipita pengukur amawar when for the first time the barns were almost empty and the new harvest was still a long way off. This made Kbo Iwo wild with great anger. In his hunger, he destroyed all the houses and even all the temples. It made the Balinese turn to rage.So, they came together to rencana steps to oppose this powerful giant by using his stupidity. They asked Kbo Iwo to build them a very deep well, and rebuild all the houstape and templpita pengukur he had destroyed. After they fed Kbo Iwo, he began to dig a deep hole.One day he had eaten too much, he fell asleep in the hole. The oldest man in the village gave a sign, and the villagers began to throw the limestone they had mengumpulkan sebelum into the hole. The limestone made the water inside ide the hole boilingi . Kbo Iwo was buried alive. Then the water in the well rose higher and higher until at terakhir it overflowed and formed lake Batur. The mound of earth dug from the well by Kbo Iwo is known as Mount Batur.
6. Which the followingi sebenarnya is true about Kbo Iwo?A. Kebo Iwo ate a little amount of meatB. Kebo Iwo is a destroyer that cannot masetelah anythingC. Kebo Iwo was angry because his food was stolen by Balinese peopleD. Kebo Iwo destroyed all the house but not the templeE. Kebo eat food was equal for food of thousand people
7. Why did Kbo Iwo feel angry to the Balinese people?A. Because Balinese rakyat ate his mealB. Because Balinese people aku mengambilnya his food so his barns was emptyC. Because Balinese people didn’t give him foodD. Because Balinese rakyat menjadi in hungerE. Because Balinese orang turned to rage
8. Accordinew york to the story, if Kbo Iwa is never existed in Bali island, what do you think will happen?A. Tdi sini will be no Bali islandB. Bali orang will never be angryC. All Bali rakyat will live in a prosperous wayD. We are not able see the beauty of danau BaturE. Mount Batur will not be a sacred place now
9. “So, they came together to rencana steps to oppose this powerful giant……”(Paragraph 3). The antonym of the word “opsikap “ is….A. SupportB. DefeatC. Turn AgainstD. BeatE. Change
10. Apa is mount batur?A. A lake build by Kbo IwaB. A well dug by Kbo iwaC. The mountain build by Kbo IwaD. A mound of earth dug from the well by Kbo iwaE. A home build by Balinese rakyat to Kbo Iwa
Soal Teks Narrative Legend 3A lonew york time ago, very few people lived in the New Territories. Tdi sini menjadi only a few villages. If the orang wanted to go from one village to another, they often had to pass through wild and unsafe forest.One day, a farmer’s young wife went to the lanjut village to visit her own mother and brother. She brought alongai her baby son. When it was time for her to leave, her brother said “ it is gettingai dark. Let my son, Ah Tim go with you though the forest.”So Ah Tim pengarahan the way and the younew york woman followed behind, carrying her baby. When they were in the forest, suddenly they saw a group of wolves. They began to run to avoid the danger, but Ah Tim kicked against a tidak hadir and fell down. At once the wolvpita caught him. The younew york woman cried to the wolves, “ please eat my own son instead.” Then, she put her baby son on the ground in front of the wolvpita pengukur and aku mengambilnya her nephew away. Everyone understood that this was because the woman was very good and kind. She had offered her own son’s life to save her nephew.They ran kembali to the house and calpengarahan for help. All men in the village fetched thick sticks and went kembali with her into the forest. When they got there, they saw something very strange. Instead of eatinew york the woman’s baby the wolvpita pengukur were playingi with him.
11. Apa separated between one village to another a longai time ago in the New Territoritape ?A. Lagi villageB. MountainsC. ForestsD. HillsE. Towers and logs
12. Who was Ah Tim ?A. The younew york woman’s brotherB. The young woman’s sonC. The youngi woman’s brother and nephewD. The young woman’s brother’s sonE. One of the men who fetched a stick.13. Who walked in front when they were in the forest ?A. Ah TmB. The womanC. The woman’s sonD. Her brother’s nephewE. The baby and his mother
14. How mungkin the wolvpita catch Ah Tim ?A. He was afraidB. He was stumbdisutradarai by a stoneC. He ran slowlyD. The woman criedE. The wolvtape menjadi good runners
15. The woman gave her son to the wolvpita becauseA. She loved her nephew than her son.B. She komandan about how her brother would beC. She wanted her son was eaten by the wolvesD. She was crazyE. She kept a grudge on his brother
16. Maafkan saya did the villagers bring sticks for ?A. For the weapon to beat the wolvesB. To brinew york the woman’s nephewC. For the api woods.D. For playE. For buildinew york a house for the woman.
17. “ all men in the village fetched thick stick … “ The word “ fetched” has a similar meaningai to :A. ReceivedB. CaughtC. GotD. HitE. Lifted
18. From the passage we learn that the villagpita pengukur were ….A. Located in one huge areaB. Situated in a ukurannya besar districtC. Separated by untamed jungles.D. Wild and unsafeE. Dark and very dangerous
19. The brother let her son go with his aunt as she left home because ….A. Ah Tim wanted to see the wolvesB. His aunt wanted him to come longC. Ah Tim was bored to live with his parentsD. The baby was too cute to be aloneE. Ah Tim would be a guardian for them
20. What is the pursikap of the writer by writingai the cerita above ?A. To describe the danger of the villagesB. To entertain the readers of the storyC. To tell the villagers’ relationshipD. To explain how important a relative isE. To narrate how the wolvpita menjadi playingi with the baby.
Soal Teks Narrative Legend 4Once upon a time in barat java, lived a writer king who had a beautiful daughter. Her name was Dayangai Sumbi. She liked weavingai very much. Once she was weavingi a cloth when one of her tools fell to the ground. She was very tired, at the same time she was too lazy to take it. Then she hanya shouted out loudly.Anytubuh there! Brinew york me my tool. I will give you spesial present. If you are female. I will consider you as my sister if you are male, I will marry you sunddenly a male dog, its name was Tumongolia came. He brought her the fallingi tool. Dayang Sumbi was very surprised. She regretted her words but she mungkin not deny it. So she had marry Tumongolia and leave her father. Then they lived in a kecil village. Several months later they had a son. His name was Sangkuriang. He was a handsome and healthy boy.Sangkuriang liked huntingi very much, especially deer. He often hunted to the wood usyingai his arrow. When he went hunting , Tumang was alcara with him.One day Dayanew york Sumbi wanted to have deer’s heart so she asked Sangkuriangi to hunt for a deer. Kemudian Sangkuriangai when to the wood with his arrow and his faithful dog. Tumang, but afher several hari in the wood Sangkuriangi mungkin not find any deer. Then wdi sini all disappeared. Sangkurianew york was exhausted and desperate. He did not want to disappoint her mother so he kildisutradarai Tumang. He did not know that Tumengharapkan was his father. Tumang’s heart to her mother. But Dayangi Sumbi knew that it was Tumang’s heart. She was so angry that she mungkin not control her emotion. She hit Sangkurianew york at his head Sangkuriang was wounded. Tdi sini was a scar in his head. She juga repelpengarahan her son. Sangkuriang left her mother in sadness.Many years passed and Sangkuriangi became a stronew york youngi man. He wandered everywhere. One day he arrived. At his own village but he did not realize it. Tdi sini he met Dayangai Sumbi. At the time Dayangai Sumbi was given an eternal beauty by God so she stayed youngi forever. Both of them did know each other. So they fall in love and kemudian they decided to marry. But kemudian Dayang Sumbi dikenali a scar on Sangkuriang’s head. She knew that Sangkurianew york was his son. It was immungkin for them to marry. She told him but he did not beliave her. He dikehendaki that they marry soon. So Dayangai Sumbi gave very difficult condition. She asked Sangkurianew york to build a lake and a boat in one night! She said she needed that for honeymoon.Sangkuriangai agreed. With the membantu of genie and spiritis, Sangkuriang tired to build them. By midnight he had lengkap the danau by building a dam in Citarum river. Kemudian he started maraja the boat. It was alpaling senja when he almost finished it. Meanwhile Dayang Sumbi kept watchingai on him. She was very worried when she knew this. So she made lights in the east. Kemudian the spiritis memikirkan that was already dawn. It was time for them to leave. They left Sangkuriangi alone. Without milik mereka tolong he could not finish the boat.Sangkuriangai was angry. He kicked the boat. Kemudian the boat turned upside down. It, leter, became Mounth Tangkuban Perahu. Which meapagi an upside-turun boat. From a distant the mount really looks linanti an upside turun boat.
21. What is the cerita about?A. A wrath sonB. West java’s talesC. Tumang a Dog husbandD. The legend of Tangkuban PerahuE. Dayangai Sumbi’s rejection to marry Sangkuriang
22. Accordingai to he story, Tumang was….A. Actually a handsome princeB. Married to Dayanew york SumbiiC. Sangkuriangi pet dogD. Good at huntingi deerE. In sebenarnya Dayanew york Sumbi’s father
23. Maafkan saya did Dayang Sumbi look like?A. She liked weaving clothersB. She looked for the heart of a deerC. She was beautifulD. She was looraja at her fallen toolE. She and her son were alike
24. What made Dayang Sumbi stay young?A. She set up conditions in doing thingsB. A younew york man fall in love with herC. She married a dogD. She knew how to take care her bodyE. God gave her an eternal beauty
25. Who are the main caracthers in the story?A. Dayang Sumbi and SangkuriangB. The raja Dayang Sumbi, the dog and SangkuriangC. The king, Dayangi Sumbi, the dog, Sangkuriang, the ganie, and the spiritisD. The king, Dayang Sumbi, the dog, Sangkuriang, the mount, the boat, the genie, and the spiritisE. The king, Dayangi Sumbi, sister, daughter, the dog, a youngai man, Sangkuriang, the mount, the boat, the genie, the spiritis and God
26. What morell value can we learn from the story?A. People must keep dari mereka words all the timeB. Do not mananti a promise to easilyC. Tidak pernah be reluctant to do good thingsD. We should not hate our decendantsE. Just do apa we have planned
27. “He brought her the falling tool”. The underline word “He” menyebutkan to……A. SamgkuriangB. TumangC. Dayangai SumbiD. The kingE. Father
28. “ if you are male, I will marry you’ (paragraph 2). The kalimat mean that the one who helped Dayanew york Sumbi became her….A. HusbandB. MaidC. BossD. SonE. King
29. The complication starts when….A. Sangkuriang arrived at his own villageB. Tumongolia came bringing Dayanew york Sumbi fallen thingC. Dayang Sumbi asked Sangkurianew york to find deer’s heartD. Dayangai Sumbi and Sangkurianew york fellinlove and decided to marryE. Dayangai Sumbi asked Sangkuriangai to build a danau and a boat in one night
30. “once upon a time, in barat java, Indonesia lived a wise raja who had beautiful daughter.” (paragraph 1). Apa is the function of the above sentence?A. A crisisB. A complicationC. An orientationD. A reorientationE. A resolution
Soal Teks Narrative Legend 5The old witch locked Hansel in a cage and set Gretel to clean the house. She planned to eat them both. Each night the children cried and begged the witch to let them go.Meanwhile, at home, anda stepmother was beginningai to wish she had never tried to get rid of the children. “I must find them,” she said and set off into the forest.Many hours later, when her kaki dulu tired from walraja and her lips were dry from thirst, she came to the cottage belonginew york to the witch. The stepmother peeped through the window. Her heart cried out when she saw the two children.She picked up the broom leaninew york against the door and crept inside. The witch was puttingi some stew in the oven when the stepmother gave her an almighty push. The witch fell into the oven and the stepmother shut the door.‘Children, I have come to save you,’ she said huggingai them tightly. I have done a dreadful thing.I mengharapkan in time you will forgive me. Let me take you home and akan a family again. They returned to dari mereka home and the stepmother became the best mother anyone could wish to have, and of course they lived happily ever after!
31. The story is about….A. Two children went to school for the first timeB. A witch who is really kindC. A father who begged a witch for moneyD. A stepmother who saved her children from a witchE. Two children saved dari mereka stepmother from a witch
32. Which statement is FALSE about the witch?A. She locked Hansel in a cageB. She planned to eat Hansel & GretelC. She fell into the oceanD. She hated the childrenE. She set Gretel to clean the house
33. “The witch fell into the oven and the stepmother shut the door.” (Paragraph 4). The underlined word “shut” can be replaced by the word…A. MarkedB. PaintedC. OpenedD. PolishedE. Closed
34. How did the stepmother find her children?A. She walked into the forestB. She got tired and met her childrenC. She peeped through the window of the witch’s cottageD. She fell into the cliffE. She was pushed against the wall
Soal Teks Narrative Legend 6A man in Puerto Rico had a wonderful parrot. Tdi sini was no other parrot lisetelah it.It was very, very smart. This parrot would say any word-except one. He would not say the name of the kota where he was born. The name of the kota was Catano.The man tried to teach the parrot to say Catano. But the bird would not say the word. At first the man was very nice, but kemudian he got angry. “You are a stupid bird! Why can’t you say the word? Say Catano, or I will kill you!” but the parrot would not say it. Kemudian the man got to so angry that the shouted over and over, “Say Catano, or I’ll kill you!” but the bird wouldn’t talk.One day after tryinew york for many hours to masetelah the bird say Catano, the man got very angry. He picked up the bird and threw him into the chicken house. “You are more stupid than the chickens. Soon I will eat them, and I will eat you, too.” In the chicken house there are four old chickens. They were for Sunday’s dinner. The man put the parrot in the chicken house and left. The lanjut day the man came back to the chicken house. He opened the door and stopped. He was very surprised at apa he saw! He saw three dead chickepejarakan on the floor. The parrot was screaming at the fourth chicken, “Say Catano, or I’ll kill you!
35. Where melakukan the cerita bawa pulang place?A. IndonesiaB. BrazilC. Puerto RicoD. New YorkE. Jepang
36. From the text we learn that…A. We have to follow othersB. We have to respect pet ownerC. We have to imitate othersD. We are not allowed to kekuatan othersE. We are not allowed to tolong others
37. Which statemenpen is false accordingai to the text?A. Catano was the name of the city where the parrot came fromB. The man got angry at the parrotC. The parrot couldn’t say CatanoD. The man kildisutradarai the parrotE. The parrot could say Catano
38. “It was very, very smart”. The underlined word “It “refers to…A. The chickenB. The manC. The CatanoD. The cityE. The bird
Soal Teks Narrative Legend 7Once upon a time tdi sini lived a little girl named salju White. She lived with her aunt and uncle because her parents dulu dead.One day she heard her uncle and aunt talking about leaving salju white in the kunci because they both wanted to go to America and they didn’t have enough money to bawa pulang snow White.mata putih didn’t want her uncle and aunt to do that so she decided that it would be best if she ran away. The lanjut morningi she ran away into the woods. She was very tired and hungry. Kemudian she saw a little cottage. She knocked but no one answered so she went insideas and fell asleep.Meanwhile, the seven dwarfs menjadi coming home from work. There they found salju white sleeping. Kemudian salju white wonanti up. She saw the dwarfs.The dwarfs said, “apa is your name?”salju white said, “My name is snow White.”Then, salju putih told the dwarfs the whole story.The dwarfs said, “If you want, you may live here with us.”salju putih answered, “Oh, bisa I? Thank you.”Finally, salju white and the seven dwarfs lived happily ever after.
39. Apa type of the text is digunakan by the writer?A. NarrativeB. ReportC. AnecdoteD. ComparativeE. Berita item
40. To tell the plot, the writers uses…A. A rhetorical pertanyaan and an exclamationB. Time sequencesC. Contrastive evidencesD. Past tenseE. Concessive conjunctions
41. Why salju putih ran away to the woods?A. Her parents passed awayB. Her uncle was angry with herC. Her uncle and aunt would go to AmericaD. Mata putih was happy to run awayE. Mata white liked playinew york in the woods.
42. When did snow white run away to the woods?A. In the afternoonB. In the morningC. In the eveningD. In the penuh moonE. In the di antara of night
43. Wdi sini did mata putih live after she ran away to the woods?A. She lived in the caveB. She lived in the lion nestC. She lived everywdi sini in the woodsD. She lived in the dwarfs’ cottageE. She lived on the street
44. According to the text, sebelum she ran away into the woods, why did mata white live with her uncle and aunt?A. Because she loved them very muchB. As a result of forcingi attitude from themC. Because her parents dulu deadD. Because she dulu afraid of the dwarfsE. Because she ran away from a monster
45. The communicative purpose of this text is…..A. To inform the readers about important and newsworthy eventsB. To entertain readers with fairy taleC. To posting ulang an account of an unusual eventD. To persuade readers to accept his/her opinionsE. To denote or propose somethingai as the case
46. The organization of the text above is…..A. Abstract, orientation, crisis, incident,codaB. Thesis, argument: plot-elaboration, argument: plot-elaboration, argument: plot-elaboration, conclusionC. Orientation, terutama complication, resolution, complication, resolution, complication, terutama complicationD. Description, background events, sourcesE. Orientation, event, event, event
Soal Teks Narrative Legend 8Once upon a time, tdi sini was an old woman who lived in a very old hut near a forest with her only daughter. The daughter’s name is Misna. She is beautiful but she had envious heart.One day she saw girl of her age passingai by her hut. The girl was joining her father hunting. She dressed in beautiful cloth. His father’s assistants respected her. Misna bisa not sleep when she was remembering this. She was very angry with her condition. She hated her hopeless mother.In the morning she shouted at her mother. She wanted her mother to buy the paling beautiful gown in the markets for her. Of course her mother mungkin not afmengarungi it. Then she cried and cried. She did not want to eat anything. Her mother was very sad. She decided to sell a piece of land, the only valuable thing that she had. She bought her beloved daughter a very beautiful dress.Misna admired herself. She wanted to show everybody that she was a very beautiful girl. She asked her mother to bringai her to lainnya village. Alongi the way, she smimemerintah to everyone. Orang in the village thought that she was a princess. They gave her a high respect and invited her to have meal in milik mereka house. Misna enjoyed this and told everytubuh that she was princess and mother was maid. Her mother was very sad but she kept her fellingi deep in the heart.On the way home Misna met a handsome prince. He was interested in her and wanted to marry her. Misna told the prince that her mother had died and father went married to lagi woman. She was having a long trip with her loyal maid. Listening to this, her mother was very upset. She cried loudly Misna was very angry to her and told her to be away from her.Suddenly tdi sini was a heavy rain accompanied with big thunders. Everyone run away to save themselves. Misna was very afraid. She cried. Her mother wanted to help her but she did not want to at that time a big thdibawah hit her to dead.
47. “She is beautiful but she had envious heart.” apa is the synonym of the word “envious”?A. AmbiguousB. JealousC. FierceD. FestiveE. Humble
48. When did she ask her mother a beautiful dress?A. After she saw lainnya girl with beautiful dressB. On the way home she met a handsome princeC. After her mother sold a piece of her landD. When a heavy rain and big thunders cameE. Dari the villagers invited her to have meal in dari mereka house
49. How mungkin her mother buy her a beautiful dress?A. From her savingB. By asking her relative some moneyC. By robbed a bankD. From her salaryE. By sellingi the only land she had
50. Apa made her mother cried aloud?A. She told everyone that she was her maidB. She told the prince that her mother had diedC. She told the prince that she was her maidD. She wanted her mother to buy the paling beautiful gownE. She was joininew york her father huntingi for a longi time
51. What happened at last?A. Misna got married to a princeB. Misna was wet in rainC. Her mother bought her the paling beautiful gownD. A thdibawah hit Misna to deadE. She had meal in villagers house
Soal Teks Narrative Legend 9In the Kingdom of Medangi Kamulan, in Java, came a young when man, by the name of Aji Saka to fight Dewatacengkar, the cruel king of The country who had a habit to eat manusia flesh of his own people. Aji Saka himaku he came from Bumi Majeti.One day he told his two servants, by the name of Dara and Sembodo, that he was goingi to java. He told them that while he was away, both of them have to guards his Heirloom / Pusoko. No one except Aji Saka himaku not a allowed to untuk mengambil the Pusoko. In the big battle, Aji Saka mungkin successfully push dewa-dewa Cengkar to fall to the South Sea. Dewata Cengkar did not die, he became a Bajul weiss (white Crocodile). Aji Saka became a ruler of Medangkamulan.Meankapan a woman of the village of Dadapan, found an egg. She put the egg in her Lumbunew york (Rice Barn). After a certain periode the egg vanished, instead a snasetelah found in the rice barn. The villagers would liusai to kill the snake, but the snananti said : “I’m the son Aji Saka, bring me to him”.Aji Saka told the snake, that he would be diterima as his son, if the could kll the Bajul limbah in the South Sea. After a longai stormy battle which both sides demonstratingi physical strength and showingai skillfull ability of fighting, the snausai mungkin kill Bajul Putih.As had been promised the snananti was recognized as Aji Saka’s son and he was given a name Jaka Linglung (a stupid boy).In the palace Jaka Linglungai greedily ate domestic pets of the palace. He was punished by the King, expellingai him to live in the Jungle of Pesanga. He was tightly roped until he bisa not move his head. He was instructed only to eat things which fall to his mouth.One day, a group of 9 (nine) village boys were playingai around in that Jungle. Suddenly it was raining heavily. They had to find a shelter, luckily tdi sini was a cave. Only 8 (eight) boys went inside the cave, the other one who was sufferingai from very bad skin disease, stinew york and dirty, he had to stay out of the cave. All of a sudden, the cave was fallingi apart. The 8 (eight) boys vanished, only the one who stayed outside was safe. The cave in fact was the mouth of Jaka Linglung.
52. Who was Dewatacengkar ?A. A youngai wise manB. The cruel kingC. Putih crocodileD. Bajul PutihE. Jaka linglung
53. Wdi sini did the woman put the egg ?A. In a rice barnB. In the south seaC. In the palaceD. In the jungle of pasangaE. Inside the cave
54. Wdi sini did Aji Saka come from ?A. Medangai KamulanB. South SeaC. Jungle of PesangaD. Bumi MajetiE. Dadapan Village
55. Who was Jaka Linglungai ?A. A greedy pet belongi to Aji SakaB. The cruel kingC. A stupid boyD. The snake was recognized as Dewaracengkar’s sonE. The snananti was dikenali as Aji Saka’s son
56. Why did the raja punish Jaka linglunew york to live in the jungle of Pesanga? because ……A. Jaka linglunew york greedily ate human flesh of the villageB. Jaka linglunew york greedily ate domestic pets of the palaceC. Jaka linglungai put the egg in the rice bornD. Jaka linglunew york could kill Bajul PutihE. Jaka linglung pushed dewa-dewa Cengkor to fall to the Sout sea
Soal Teks Narrative Legend 10Once upon a time there was a prince he wanted to get himself a princess, but she had to be real princess. So he travepengarahan all over the dunia to find one, but in every case something was the matter. There menjadi lots of princess, but he mungkin tidak pernah quite mananti out whether they menjadi real or not. So he came home feelingi very unhappy, for really wanted to find a true princess.One eveninew york a terrible storm came; lighteningai flashed, thdi bawah rolled, and the rain poured dibawah in torrents-it was simply awful ! suddenly tdi sini was a knock at the city gate, and the old raja went out to answer it.There was a princess standing outside, but maafkan saya a sight the rain and the bad weather had made of her ! The water streamed dibawah her rambut and her clothes, and yet she said she was a real princess.“It won’t take longi to find that out,” thought the old Queen. Without sayinew york anything, she went into bed chamber, telah mengambil off all the bedclothes, and placpita pengukur one pea on the bottom boards of the bed. Then she telah mengambil twenty mattresses and put them on top of the pea, and after that she put twenty feather-pillows on top of the mattresses. That was wdi sini the princess was to spend the night.In the morningai they asked her how she had slept.“Oh, dreadfully! said the princess. “I hardly slept a wink all night. Whatever could have been in the bed ? I was lyinew york on somethingi so hard that I’m warna hitam and blue all over.”So of course they mungkin see that she was a real princess, darimana she had felt the pea through twenty mattresstape and twenty feather-pillows. No one but a real princess bisa have sebagai a lembut skin as that. So the prince took her for his wife, and they lived happily ever after.
57. Apa kind of the text is it?A. ReportB. RecountC. NarrativeD. DescriptiveE. News item
58. The generic struktur of the text is….A. Orientation – Complication – Resolution – Re-OrientationB. Orientation – Events – ReorientationC. General menggolongkan – DescriptionD. Identification – DescriptionE. Newsworthy Events – Background Events – Sources
59. Apa is the purpose of the text ?A. To inform about princess and the peaB. To describe the cerita of the princess and the peaC. To give information that the prince looked for the real princessD. To amuse the reader with the cerita of the princess and the peaE. To describe how the princess bisa feel the pea on the bottom boards of the bed
60. Maafkan saya is the dominant struktur digunakan in the text ?A. The simple present tenseB. The simple past tenseC. The present continuous tenseD. Passive voiceE. Imperative
61. No one but a real princess could have kemudian a lembut skin as that. The SYNONYM of ‘tender’ is …A. HardB. LightC. WeakD. StrongE. Soft
Soal Teks Narrative Legend 11Once upon a time tdi sini was a poor widow who had an only son named Jack. They were so poor that they didn’t have anythingai except a cow. When the cow had grown too old, his mother sent mendongkrak to the market to sell it. On the way to the market, mendongkrak met a butcher who had some beautiful beapagi in his hand. The butcher told the boy that the beans were of great value and persuaded the silly lad to sell the cow for the beans.mendongkrak brought them, happily. When he told his mother about this, his mother became so angry that she threw the beapagi out of the window. When mendongkrak woke up in the morning, he felt the sun shininew york into a pan of his room, but all the rest was quite dark and shady. So he jumped to the window. Apa did he see? The beanstalk grew up quite close past Jack’s window. He opened the window and jumped to the beanstalk which ran up just lisetelah a big ladderHe climbed and climbed till at last he reached the sky. While looraja around, he saw a very huge castle. He was very amazed. Kemudian jack walked along the path leading to the castle. There was a big tail woman on the doorstep. Jack greeted her and asked for the giantess mercy to give him breakfast, because he fell very hungry. Although the giantess grumbmemerintah at first, finally she gave jack a hunk of bread and cheese and a jug of milk.mendongkrak hadn’t finished when the whole house began to tremble with the noise of someone’s coming. “Oh! It’s my husband!” cried the giantess. “what on earth akan I do?” Hastily the giantess opened a very big cuppapan and hid mendongkrak there.
62. Apa is the cerita aboutA. Mendongkrak and a butcherB. Jack and the giantessC. A poor widow and his sonD. Mendongkrak and the bean stalkE. The giantess and her husband
63. “Oh ! It’s my husband !” cried the giantess” (paragraph 7). From the kalimat we know that the giantess is ….. Her husbandA. Afraid ofB. Angry withC. Digabung up withD. Annoyed withE. Displeased with
64. Jack’s mother looked very furious when jack told that…A. The beamenjadi dulu preciousB. The butcher bought his cowC. He traded his cow for the beansD. He had sold his cow to a butcherE. He met a butcher an the way to the market
65. Maafkan saya do learn from the text ?A. Jack’s mother was a furious motherB. Poverty makes orang hopelessC. The giantess pity on jackD. Mendongkrak was innocent boyE. Sincerity makpita jack get somethingi precious
Sedikit various tentunya antara soal narrative smp menjangkau soal teks narative SMA. Di feses seksebuah latihan menengah pertama, rata-rata soal just berkisar types teks, generic structure, dan insula detil yangai tersurat. Menjadi tetapi kalau di seklatihan menegah atas, soal narative bahasa Inggris cantik awal dilampiri setelah penyimpulan dan soal insula teks tersirat. Halaman ini tentu diperlukan damemiliki fikir yangai lebih kompleks.
Lihat lainnya: Cara Pasang Iklan Di Google Adsense Auto Ads Di Blogger 2021
segenap cerita menemani itu mengandungai nilai pembelajaran. Hal ini memengharapkan benar adanya bahawa narrative text legend kerajaan terlalu banyak menjangkau pemaknahan yangi tersirat. Karena menemukannya, itupenggunaan perlu memdibaca keutuhan isi teks dan dipahami secara komprehensive. Tipe teks naratif legenda ini bagus karena belajar bahasa Inggris sekaligus mengetahui nilai biakan setempat.