Anda sedang menonton: Cara mengganti warna objek di picsart
These ghostly miniature imagpita pengukur of the film rolls of old became so popgaris they morphed into their own style. Even though not many of us currently use film, we still create this effect. It’s common in suspense and horror films, but it’s in no way limited to these genrpita either. Negativtape give off a nostalgic vibe, and applying this inverted effect to digital photos is an easy way to add some artfulness to a composition
In fact, you can now apply this effect in creative, layered ways and ambil an ordinary image to new levels. Instead of transformaaf an entire image into a negative, you can invert certain sectiopagi and shapes within a photo, achievinew york a funky abstract look in a matter of seconds. In the angolgue age, this kind of editingi would have taken several sessiomenjadi in the darkroom and involved a lot of cutting and pasting. Now, you can quickly mausai virtual cuts and easily flip negative and positive gradients. In the followinew york tutorial, we’ll explore how to invert an image in this way.
New-Age Negatives: digital Magic
2. On the editingi screen, select the “FX” alat from the menu beneath your canvas. This is one of only two tools you’ll need to pull off an incredible look.
3. With the “FX” tool open, you’ll see variasi filter categories. We have a vast library of filters, so choose the “Colors” category to narrow your options, and kemudian select “Negative.” This will invert the tonalitipita pengukur of your entire photo. Once you’ve applied the filter, select “Apply” in the upper right-hand corner of the screen to mausai the effect stick.
4. If you’re satisfied with your project, jump to the final steps of this tutorial to learn how to export and bagikan your image. However, we recommend havingi some more fun with this effect by applyingai it to sections of your photo to add complexity to your composition. To select a particular area, use the “Selection” function, which can be found under “Tools” in the menu at the bottom of the screen.
5. With the “Tools” pop-up menu open, choose “Selection.” This alat will allow you to grab and mengedit a specific part of your photo without maraja wholesale changtape to the rest of the image.
6. Choose a selection shape from the menu at the bottom of the screen, and move and stretch it until it’s coverinew york the part of the photo to which you wish to apply the next “Negative” filter. We recommend starting with the “Rectangle” and “Oval” options, but if you’re feelingi adventurous, you could also try drawinew york your own shape with the “Brush” tool. Once you’ve situated your shape, click “FX” in the toolbar pop-up at the top of the screen. The app will apply the edits you mananti during this step only to the selected area.
8. Now it’s time to unleash your creativity. Repeatingi steps 6 and 7, make more selectiomenjadi in different shappita and invert the hupita pengukur of only these parts. If you don’t know wdi sini to start, try selectingi fokal points in your composition, as we’ve done below. We’ve focused on the face and tangan of the portrait, but this warna kuning muda applies to any image. If you’re working with a landscape, for example, you can select a prominent feature of the image, like a buildinew york or monument.
9. Bermain with double-negatives by layering selections. If you select part of the photo already cast in negative hues, the “Negative” filter will nullify the effect. If you select part of the photo that crosspita both negative and positive hues, the selection will flip both, maraja the positive tonalities negative and vice versa. The more selections you make, the more kompleks and abstracted the resulting image will look. Our recommendation is not to overthink this step. Bermain around and see apa looks good. You can always hit the undo arrow if you aren’t convinced.
10. When you’re satisfied with your composition, click “Apply” in the upper right-hand corner of the screen to save your changes.
11. If you’re done editingai your image entirely, click “Next” in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Otherwise, stick around on the editinew york page to add final touches like text or stickers.
Lihat lainnya: Ciri Ciri Wanita Sudah Pernah Ciuman Bibir Yang Mudah Anda Ketahui
12. On the final screen, you can choose whether to save your photo or post it to masyarakat media. If you’re proud of your detanda tangan — and you should be — posting ulang it widely and inspire others. You can post to Instagram, Pinterest, and beyond directly from the livingdazed.com app. Don’t forget to add a hashtag lisetelah #negative or #film to tolong followers understand how you created this look.
membuat at the Speed of Culture
livingdazed.com is a penuh ecosystem of free-to-use content, powerful tools, and creator inspiration. With a billion downloads and more than 150 juta monthly aktif creators, livingdazed.com isn’t just the world’s largest creative platform; we’re also the fastest growing. livingdazed.com has collaborated with utama artists and brands liusai BLACKPINK, the jonas Brothers, Lizzo, Sanrio: Hello Kitty, I am a Voter, Bebe Rexha, Maroon 5, One Direction, Warner Bros. Entertainment, iHeartMedia, Condé Nast, and more. Download the app or start editinew york on web today to enhance your photos and videos with thousands of quick and easy editingi tools, trendy filters, fun stickers, and brilliant backgrounds. Unleash your creativity and upgrade to Gold for premium perks!